Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time Flies

It's hard to believe so much time has passed since I last made posting. So many things have changed, some good and some bad, that at times I've felt a bit overwhelmed. I hope to add all of the changes here eventually.  The most significant change - I have achieved my weight goal of the mid-160's! That makes a total weight loss of about 90 pounds, and a helluva lot of work to do it! What has been harder? Making certain I don't fall back into old, bad habits. And so far, so good. I've held the same weight now within a few pounds up/down since Christmas - that in itself is an accomplishment for me. And a good by-product: this summer heat isn't bothering me at all; at least not yet!

Here's a recent photo of me with my sweet, dear sisters.
Deana, me, and Dana

No comments: